We are always on the lookout for motivated and committed people with an interest in Brighton & Hove Community Transport to join our team. Vacancies arise at various times for full-time, part-time and ad hoc weekend work.
We always encourage applications even when there are no vacancies so that when vacancies arise we already have forms on file for interested people and can phone people immediately to arrange an interview.
Please download a Microsoft Word Driver and Passenger Assintant Application Form and email it to email@example.com
Alternatively you can download a Driver and Passenger Assistant Application Form, print and send it to Community Transport (Brighton & Hove Area) Protran House, Boundary Road, Brighton BN2 5TJM
MINIBUS DRIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Our services include school services, shopping services, days out and private hiring. You will require to maintain records relating to such services and contribute to the efficient operation of our organisation.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least two years and it must include Category D1 entitlement.
- Not more than one conviction for a major traffic offence (as defined in Community Transport’s Policy Statement) for at least two years.
- Be successfully assessed and certificated as a minibus driver through the Community Transport Association’s MiDAS scheme (training course will be provide by us).
- Honest and reliable.
- Ability to work flexibly, as part of a team.
- Awareness of and positive attitude towards disability issues.
- Awareness of and positive attitude towards equality issues.
- Clean driving licence.
- Good accident record.
- Extensive experience of driving minibuses or comparable large vehicles.
- Personal experience of disability and equality issues.
CRIMINAL RECORD BUREAU CHECK (DBS)
Appointment to this post is subject to the post holder satisfactorily passing an Enhanced level Criminal Record Bureau check.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time