This is a door to door service from your home and back, for people who find it difficult or impossible to use the normal bus service. If you are a wheelchair user, will be easy to board and alight the bus using the tail lift.
Our trips are usually to a destination outside Brighton & Hove. You will have an opportunity to enjoy a day out in popular areas such as Eastbourne and Chichester. For garden lovers, we arrange many trips every month to several garden centres in the countryside.
Pictures taken during our last trip to Maidstone Boat trip:
How it works
1) Get our monthly programme:
- visit our website: leaflets-newsletters
- ask for our monthly newsletter by post (annual contribution of £7 to cover postage costs).
- join our free electronic mailing list (click here) and receive our newsletter by e-mail.
2) Book your trips by phone. Payment is required in advance.
Pick up times and fares
Pick up times will be between 9:30 and 11:30 am and you will be back at home in the afternoon (or later for longer trips). The driver will try to tailor the trip to suit everyone. Please be aware that trips may be cancelled or curtailed if insufficient bookings are received. Extras (as lunches and entrance fees) are not included in the transport fare. The return fares range from £13 to £15 (check the table below or leaflet).
Pick up areas and timetable
We have split our City into 2 pick up areas, calling them West and East. West encompasses everywhere from Portslade to London Road. East encompasses everywhere from London Road to Saltdean.