Monthly programmes are available on our website:
Shopper’s Special / Leisure Days out
Our Shoppers’ Specials take us to different shopping destinations each month (usually outside Brighton and Hove) such as Tunbridge Wells, Horsham and Eastbourne, as well as garden centres. Recently, we also introduced special trips to leisure and cultural destinations in Sussex, such as the Bluebell Railway in Sheffield Park or the Tangmere Military Aviation Museum near Chichester.
Transport service to a variety of different eateries in Sussex. It is a chance to catch up with friends and make new ones over a reasonably priced meal, out and about in Sussex. Check the introduction page for this service and find out the next trip available.
Coffee and Cake Club
Some of you have said that you like our lunch club, but sometimes don’t always like to be out all day. For this reason we introduced – once a month from the East side and West side – an afternoon tea trip. Check the introduction page for this service and find out the next trip available.
Transport service to the cinema: a great opportunity to see some of the latest cinema releases and theatre plays and maybe some old classics at wheelchair accessible cinemas and theatres in Brighton and East Sussex. Click here for more information.
Community Transport sometimes organises one-off trips to events taking place across Sussex. Keep an eye on the site for announcements!
Special Trips will be priced individually depending on each trip, and all Special Trips must be booked and paid for in advance through any of the methods below:
Ways to book and pay in advance
- Online, by credit or debit card: BOOK NOW
- Over the phone, by credit or debit card: 01273 677559
- By direct debit: each payment will be taken automatically on the day of travel. Call us if you’d like to set this up; you will be sent an email with an authorisation request. This is the easiest way for regular travellers – set it up once and forget about it!
- By cash or cheque to your driver before the date of the trip(s). Please put the cash or cheque (payable to “Community Transport”) in an envelope with your details (name and phone number) and the trip dates you would like to book and hand it to your driver.
- By post. Please include your details (name and phone number) and the trip dates you would like to book and make cheques payable to “Community Transport”.
If you have to cancel:
- Trips cancelled before 12pm the day before your trip will be fully refunded
- Trips cancelled before 9am on the day of travel will be partially refunded (50%)
- Trips cancelled after 9am on the day of travel (including no-shows) will be fully charged.